• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Multiple OD/Distortion Pedals?

brunsje

Good Day,

I frequently run both a TIM and a SCREWDRIVER pedal at the same time to achieve that heavy distortion of metal bands and sometimes Neil Young style music.

What do you folks think of running multiple OD / Distortion pedals?

Looking forward to your thoughts!!

Have a great guitar day, JohnnyB

MilesMitchell

I have 3 fuzz and 2 OD pedals. 1 OD is cleaner, 2nd is dirty to be combined. 1st fuzz is cleaner and gets combined with the 2nd fuzz that's super dirty, while the last fuzz is a nice medium that acts on its own. I like getting thicker during a chorus or solo as to really make an impression in dynamics and add to the build up of the song.

I think it's amazing.

harpinon

Its done all the time. Don't feel bad...go buy more.

Seriously, stacking can be a lot of fun and give you all sorts of variety. Those two are good choices. Maybe try adding a TS variant.