Multiplexing with the AxeFX

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
I've been on a Marshall tones kick for the past couple of weeks. I figured I would see what's in the AxeFX before looking elsewhere. This is a quick patch with the Plexi I amp sim / British 2x12 cab, my Epi Elite and my mutt Tele, guitar volumes at different levels, 7 tracks total going direct into my Echo Audiofire8 soundcard to Reaper. I tried to fill as much space as possible lol!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7366620&q=hi

Gasp100

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks. I'm experimenting with layering parts and such - eventually it will be part of a song or something. Instrumental music seems so hard to keep interesting, but I'd like to give it a shot (I don't really like my voice; neither do other people :(
That Tele is my one and only keeper. It was made by TGP'er Tinman and it's SUPER chimey, tons of sustain. I guess it's not really a Tele at all:
T style Mahogany body with thick Walnut cap
Quartersawn Musikraft maple neck with Indian Rosewood board
Fralin P92's in neck and bridge (magical, really, really wonderful pickups)
A Dimarzio noiseless something strat pup in the middle, only works on positions 2/4 just for quack.
The thing is very unique but it slays Tele's and strats (and comes close to P90 heaven) all in one strange looking guitar. (Not for sale :)
Unfortunately, he only builds for himself now.

front2.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom