• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Multiplexing with the AxeFX

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
I've been on a Marshall tones kick for the past couple of weeks. I figured I would see what's in the AxeFX before looking elsewhere. This is a quick patch with the Plexi I amp sim / British 2x12 cab, my Epi Elite and my mutt Tele, guitar volumes at different levels, 7 tracks total going direct into my Echo Audiofire8 soundcard to Reaper. I tried to fill as much space as possible lol!

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7366620&q=hi

Gasp100

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks. I'm experimenting with layering parts and such - eventually it will be part of a song or something. Instrumental music seems so hard to keep interesting, but I'd like to give it a shot (I don't really like my voice; neither do other people :(
That Tele is my one and only keeper. It was made by TGP'er Tinman and it's SUPER chimey, tons of sustain. I guess it's not really a Tele at all:
T style Mahogany body with thick Walnut cap
Quartersawn Musikraft maple neck with Indian Rosewood board
Fralin P92's in neck and bridge (magical, really, really wonderful pickups)
A Dimarzio noiseless something strat pup in the middle, only works on positions 2/4 just for quack.
The thing is very unique but it slays Tele's and strats (and comes close to P90 heaven) all in one strange looking guitar. (Not for sale :)
Unfortunately, he only builds for himself now.

Trending Topics