• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Muse Second Law Streaming on iTunes

TuftySpoon

Muse.mu
Check it out!

On two listens through, I think the music is good, but it just doesn't seem like the Muse that I dig. I like the eighties funk number, though. What do you guys think?

67blackcherry

I don't like the new single....and apparently they're headed in a completely different direction so......I'll buy the new CD and go from there.

Devnor

I'm very impressed with the new Muse record. They've matured quite a bit since Resistance...Matt's crazy vocal style has been reigned in somewhat & same with the guitars. Less fuzz bass. Muse does a fantastic job of combining many musical styles into their compositions w/o bringing the cheese.

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
I think this album has too much epic cheesyness going on overall. There are very cool things going on, for sure. But I feel the songwriting is lacking and that a lot of it is for show rather than purpose. That said, I'm sure the new tour will be amazing and I'll be there to see it.

Chris's voice in Save Me sounds great, btw.

Trending Topics