• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Music LED Controller for instantly automated live lightshows

VisualVibes

I recently developed an all new Music LED Controller called ViVi. It produces amazing lightshows in real-time to any music. With real-time tracking for any song, the most intricate lighting effects, and fully-independent operation ViVi blows away other LED controller's capabilities.

ViVi has 3 separate outputs, one each for bass, mids, and treble which plug into any WS2812B lights to provide power and data . Audio is input to a 3.5mm jack using an aux connection or microphone. Add 5 Volt power and let the show begin. Set up in less than 30 seconds!

I just put it on Kickstarter and there are a limited number still available for $129, all remaining Kickstarter orders will be $159; eventual retail will be $199-$249. I put the link and a demo video below.

Check out the Kickstarter page for more details: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1777925564/vivi-music-led-controller

Here is the latest demo video:
"></param></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Please ask any questions you have. I will be making additional videos and additional content to cover all the questions I receive.

Trending Topics