1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Music Man JP and Majesty Comparison (JP XI JPX, JP 12, Majesty Artisan, Monarchy)

Discussion in 'Guitar Demo Videos and Soundclips' started by Belensky, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Belensky

Belensky Member

I had an opportunity to compare a couple of Music Man Petrucci guitars. Despite wood, pickups and construction differences, in my opinion they all share the same tone and feel, I personally dig regular JP XI without any bells and whistles, but after similar Les Paul test, I'm sure, opinions will be all over the place.

there are a timecode for faster navigation

Dynation likes this.
  2. Dynation

Dynation Member

Awesome! I liked the JP 12 bridge and the Majesty Artisan neck personally.

Belensky likes this.
  3. Belensky

Belensky Member

BTW JP12 has bare knuckle cold sweat pickups instead of classic crunch lab liquiefire

Dynation likes this.