• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Music Man Luke w/piezo PRICE DROP

jptortor

Hi All,

I'd like to list my really cool Luke. It's a Neptune Blue Luke II with piezo (if you're not
Familiar, this has a roasted neck, mahogany body, and stainless steel frets). I've only had it for about 8 months. It has been played only at home and in very low key pit orchestra settings. It's still in pretty much mint condition. I got a good deal on it and I'm really just looking to end up breaking even and it is shipped out. I'm only looking to see because I don't get along all that well with the EMG sound.

I'm looking for $1250 shipped/paypalled to the continental US. I will ship it in it's original hardshell. I would consider trades for other piezo models, as well.

Here are some pics!

Last edited:

Trending Topics