• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Music Toyz...any good?

GloryJones

Anyone had any bad experiences with Music Toys? Looking to
Make a big buy, wondering if they're reputable.

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
I had an over the top good experience with Teddy the owner but you will hear a ton of people with bad experiences. Here's the short version of my experience.

Ordered a Skreddy pedal and was hoping to get it in time for a gig.....Teddy hadn't received his stock from Skreddy yet so instead of waiting he just called Skreddy and had them ship me one direct since Skreddy and I are both in Cali and MusicToyz is on the east coast. Pedal made it in time.

8len8

Silver Supporting Member
Yeah, stay away. Just do a search for them in this forum and you'll get a lot of info.

They took my money and never shipped me what I ordered. No response from them via email or phone. A PayPal dispute saved me.

PerFusionist

Silver Supporting Member
I would also advise against it. A PayPal dispute was how I got my money back last time as well. Never again for me.

Trending Topics