• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Musicom Lab EFX

frizbplaya

It's awesome! I use a lot of delay so it's perfect for changing presets on the Time Factor via MIDI. Not having to tap dance is a huge improvement too! PM me if you have any questions.

shood

It's awesome! I use a lot of delay so it's perfect for changing presets on the Time Factor via MIDI. Not having to tap dance is a huge improvement too! PM me if you have any questions.

Nice rig

The Musicom is at the top of my wish list

PanicProne

what are the dimensions of this..maybe it's me but all pictures look like the version one is smaller that the mkII version...what are the differences?

this1smyne

I had a V2... but i don't know where the board pic of it went....

Here's teh thing... V.2 has a mute switch, and is longer than it is tall, with more space on the back for jacks and plugs and stuff....

other than that v1 is smaller with more preset banks and (i think) a more rugged enclosure. it doesn't have the 'mute' button, but who cares when you have a mid way volume loop anyways? i put my tuner on the end of the chain after the musicom, so it didn't matter either way. Than there is a pic of the gigrig, which people swear by, but it didn't do it for me AT ALL. too big, not as easy to use as the musicom, and you were kinda stuck on the presets, where the musicom you could reprogram while you were mid set and not miss a beat.

svanangen

what are the dimensions of this..maybe it's me but all pictures look like the version one is smaller that the mkII version...what are the differences?
The mkII is quite a bit smaller than the old one. The MkII also has a muteswitch that the old one didn't have and the option of using loops 7 and 8 as controlswitches.

shood

Can the musicom control presets on multiple midi effects, eg multiple eventide pedals?

frizbplaya

OOoo! I like it.

As for size of the original vs MKII, the original was deeper and skinner, the MKII is wider and shallower. Probably roughly the same overal square inches, just a different shape.

Original doesn't have a mute botton but if you press PS1, the mode (easily done by rocking your foot over the two) it goes into mute. Pressing mode goes out of mute.

MKII looks like it has more space between ins and outs on the back (because it's wider). It wasn't possible to use standard right angle jacks on the original, the only right angle I could fit was the Lava Mini right angle solderless plugs.

Trending Topics