Musicomlab EFX MK IV released

MegaMan9

Looks like it's ready....

http://musicomlab.com/efxmkiv.htm

Went through the manual a little...XPDL port assignable per preset is pretty cool.
Lots of MIDI CC available (also activated per preset if I understand correctly).

I wonder if the stereo loops sums to mono...

Quite an upgrade from the last model and it will probably have a pc editor at some point

mt1782

Gold Supporting Member
Looks like it's ready....

http://musicomlab.com/efxmkiv.htm

Went through the manual a little...XPDL port assignable per preset is pretty cool.
Lots of MIDI CC available (also activated per preset if I understand correctly).

I wonder if the stereo loops sums to mono...

Quite an upgrade from the last model and it will probably have a pc editor at some point
Does anyone else offer one of these programmable controllers with an pc/ipad/mac/external editor?
The thought of making set list changes on these things is one reason I haven't pulled the trigger.

Rockbox

All Musicomlab manuals, including the new MKIV manual is now posted in the downloads section of the Rockbox site. A link to pre-order the MKIV is also available. We should be able to deliver the first part of October.

www.rockbox.com

ahhcrickets

I am super excited about this. This may be a dumb question, but I'm just wondering if this could replace my Disaster Area DPC-5... My main concern is for use with the Strymon Timeline. Can I use the looper function in the same way on the DPC-5, and still toggle between multiple midi controlled devices? This is all new to me, so I apologize in advance. Basically, I want to replace my DPC-5 without a lot of issues.

JKoeth

Silver Supporting Member
All Musicomlab manuals, including the new MKIV manual is now posted in the downloads section of the Rockbox site. A link to pre-order the MKIV is also available. We should be able to deliver the first part of October.

www.rockbox.com
How long will the presale price be up?

When will you be shipping?

Do you know if it can be powered by a pedal power 2 plus?

Thanks!!

JKoeth

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like it cannot be powered by the Pedal Power 2 Plus as it does not have enough ma.

I'd still like to know when you'll be shipping and how long the presage price will be up. I also sent an email to the Rockbox site.

One more question. Will there be a Mac editor?

Thanks!

JKoeth

Silver Supporting Member
I emailed Musicomlab directly about a software editor. He said they will make one in 2-3 months.

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
Musicom just posted over on HRI and said Christmas present on the editor. Can't wait!

Trending Topics