MusicPower?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by guitarrhinoceros, Jan 29, 2012.

1. guitarrhinoceros

guitarrhinoceros Senior Member

Has anyone purchased amps from them before? I was contemplating buy a Mesa from them. They actually have some great customized Mesa's as well. What do you think, sketchy dealer?

2. macmeda

macmeda Silver Supporting Member

Music Power is actually "Guitar Trader"'s on line presence. Guitar Trader is a brick and mortar full service music shop thats been a fixture here in San Diego since the '70s. I bought my '77 Tele Deluxe there new. It is legit. Call the local (858) 565-8814 up and talk to Loren he's the man. You could always buy it and let me pick it up and play it for a week or two just to make sure its fine and then ship it on to you?

3. macmeda

macmeda Silver Supporting Member

As I said "Music Power " is the online presence of "Guitar Trader" which is the brick and mortar storefront. My receipt from the cord I bought yesterday says Guitar Trader on it. The guy who owned the store itself and sold it lives next to a friend of mine and doesn't run the online "Guitar Trader". You are correct it is not affiliated with any of the above but a third party. Confusing to say the least. Good shop and they will deal.

4. guitarrhinoceros

guitarrhinoceros Senior Member

Hey, thanks for the advice and the offer! That is pretty darn nice of you. They have a pretty sweet looking Royal Atlantic online that I am interesting in purchasing.