1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

MusiTech TubeTalker Wah?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by CaptainPants, Feb 6, 2015.

1. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

I've a pedal I bought new ~1991 (can't remember the exact year. I was young and stupid, and I wanted something that was a crybaby that everyone else was getting).

Anyhow, it looks like it was a company out of Calgary, Alberta (Canada), and was designed by a John McIntyre. Short lived company.

It's a vacuum tube wah/volume pedal.

I've always wanted to know more about Musitech, and that wah pedal in particular. In the last 20+ years, I keep dragging it about and it rarely gets played anymore, so that's why it's up for sale, but I love finding out details about such hard to find things that I picked up "just because" back in the day.

Anyone know anything about these pedals?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. jimmycupo

jimmycupo Member

3. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

I'll get some pics up tonight.

Apparently my original post got flagged as spam so I edited it, is this place pretty twitchy about that? It's one thing to moderate spam, but wow. I didn't think I crossed any spam boundaries with the first post here.

4. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry it's taken so long to get the pictures posted.

5. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

That looks very much like the George Dennis tube pedals of the early 90s. I wonder if it was manufactured under license or modded from that? They don't sell for much, I'm afraid.