MusiTech TubeTalker Wah?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by CaptainPants, Feb 6, 2015.

1. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

I've a pedal I bought new ~1991 (can't remember the exact year. I was young and stupid, and I wanted something that was a crybaby that everyone else was getting).

Anyhow, it looks like it was a company out of Calgary, Alberta (Canada), and was designed by a John McIntyre. Short lived company.

It's a vacuum tube wah/volume pedal.

I've always wanted to know more about Musitech, and that wah pedal in particular. In the last 20+ years, I keep dragging it about and it rarely gets played anymore, so that's why it's up for sale, but I love finding out details about such hard to find things that I picked up "just because" back in the day.

Anyone know anything about these pedals?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  2. jimmycupo

jimmycupo Member

3. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

I'll get some pics up tonight.

Apparently my original post got flagged as spam so I edited it, is this place pretty twitchy about that? It's one thing to moderate spam, but wow. I didn't think I crossed any spam boundaries with the first post here.

4. CaptainPants

CaptainPants Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry it's taken so long to get the pictures posted.

5. drbob1

drbob1 Silver Supporting Member

That looks very much like the George Dennis tube pedals of the early 90s. I wonder if it was manufactured under license or modded from that? They don't sell for much, I'm afraid.