MXR Carbon Copy Delay - Who has it in stock???

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by mojazzmo, May 20, 2008.

1. mojazzmo

mojazzmo Member

Hello all,
    My local music store in Canada, Long & McQuade has had these on order for months. I have checked a bunch of online stores like musicians friend, sweetwater, musictoyz and no one has any. I am pretty frustrated at waiting about 3 months already. Any info would be a great help!! I need my gear fix SOON!!!!!

Sheldon
    www.bradmcg.com

2. Birddog

Birddog Member

GC in Buffalo NY had one as of yesterday.

3. brianf

brianf Member

If You are in the Toronto area, I think that The Guitar Shop and L.A. Music (Both in Mississauga) may still have some. At least LA did last week.

I have one and may sell or trade mine. All I would want is what I paid for it. Not even any velcro on it. It is spotless. I'll e mail you if I want to get rid of mine.

I just prefer my DD20.

brianf

4. mojazzmo

mojazzmo Member

Hey Brian,
    Just curious what you didn't like about it? Let me know if you want to get rid of it.
    thanks!

5. brianf

brianf Member

It has more hiss than a DD20. But the main reason is the DD20 just does more as it has 4 presets plus the one setting on the fly.

For a small package the C.C. is a good package. There are very good sound samples at proguitarshops.com

6. cube

cube Member

some of the ontario L&M's had em