• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold MXR Carbon Copy - Like New

wajobu

This was purchased about a month ago. It's absolutely clean, like-new with no Velcro. I have the original box, instructions and anything else that came in the box. It stacks quite well with other delays and effects, and with a short delay and modulation can even be used as a hearty chorus. I’m selling it to consolidate my board. This has never been “gigged”, only gently used in my home studio.

Price includes Paypal 3% and USPS insured postage to a verified lower 48 CONUS address. If I choose to sell outside of CONUS then actual shipping costs are added. No trades, please. Thanks for having a look.

Price: $100

Note: Effects have sold quickly for me at Reverb recently, so I'll give this about a week here before posting it there.

Last edited:

Trending Topics