MXR sized, stereo out, top mount jacks, analogish delay. Does it exist?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by neville5000, Jun 1, 2015.

1. neville5000

neville5000 Supporting Member

Currently I'm using a DBD clone, which I really like, but it's mono. I want to run a two amp setup and my only stereo pedal is an old Ibanez chorus. However, I DO NOT want chorus on all the time. I leave my delay on all the time so a stereo delay would be perfect, and I'd rather do that than get an ABY, even though that new Fender micro ABY looks pretty good.

This is for an acoustic/electric duo I'm in, using a second pedalboard, so the cheaper the better. In fact, I just ordered the Monoprice Compressor so that tells you where my budget lies. Also, my pedalboard is homemade and fits in a 12x9 briefcase so space is limited.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  2. ERGExplorer

ERGExplorer Member

I don't think I've seen any manufactured stereo mini pedals, regardless of effect type or manufacturer.

3. afterosmosis

afterosmosis Member

Mooer size, stereo, with top jacks? That's a unicorn.

4. neville5000

^^^ I can get something MXR sized if I replace my existing delay.

Edit: Thread title should be - MXR sized, analogish delay with top mount stereo outs.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  5. ERGExplorer

ERGExplorer Member

As the originator, you can use the "Thread Tools" tab to edit the subject line, and thereby get answers from those who mig otherwise skip the topic as not something which interests them. I suggest you do so.

6. minty901

minty901 Member

You shouldn't need to turn your chorus on in order to use its stereo outs. It should still be able to split the signal even when it's off. Certainly if there's a buffer somewhere in your chain anyway. Have you tried it?

7. neville5000

^^^ I have not tried it. I will. It is the buffer.

I'll work on the thread tools as well.

8. MogwaiBoy

MogwaiBoy Member

T-Rex Replay Box isn't far off size, has stereo top jacks - but is pirstine digital. not analog/analog-voiced.

TC Alter Ego V2 is MXR sized, has some nice analog sounding capabilities and is full stereo - but side-jacked.

There's also this about to be released:
    http://www.gfisystem.com/stompbox/clockwork-delay-2/

Your budget and wishlist are incompatible :)

9. TheoDog

TheoDog Silver Supporting Member

I am pretty sure the MXR size Hammond 1590b can fit 3 1/4" jacks on one short side.