• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My adventure for a tremolo pedal

LoopyBullet

Silver Supporting Member
Hi everybody,

I'm on the quest to find a really good tremolo pedal, but I'm unsure if any pedals have the certain feature I'm looking for. Hope someone can guide me on this:

-I'm looking for a trem where you can control the lower end of the term volume spectrum. Meaning, instead of the guitar signal shifting from max to zero (going back and forth), I'd like to be able for it to go from max to 1/2 (going back and forth). Are there any pedals that do this?
-Also, one that has a good sound and doesn't mess with my guitar tone or color it badly. Nice, warm term is what I'm going for.

Hope someone can help!

Modulator

I'm looking for a trem where you can control the lower end of the term volume spectrum. Meaning, instead of the guitar signal shifting from max to zero (going back and forth), I'd like to be able for it to go from max to 1/2 (going back and forth). Are there any pedals that do this?\
All of them. I can't think of any tremolos that you can't control the intensity. That would be just a gate.