Hey friends: This last weekend our band was playing an outdoor, uncovered gig. I had my mesa rectoverb set up and everything was going great... then after about 45 minutes the sound from the amp began to die. I limped through to the second set and about half way through the sound went out completely. The volume would pulse from time to time, but it pretty much just ended in a "hiss". There was a substntial break between the 2nd and 3rd sets, so I turned the amp off for about an hour or so. I got half way through the last set before the amp stopped. So... ummm.... what is going on? Did my amp overheat? It was a pretty warm day and without cover the amp was taking the brunt of the sunlight and heat. Did it just overheat? Can I expect some substantial damage?