My auditory roller coaster...come on it...

cmacalpine

ed:

totally loved it. this is the space where i am right now. it seems to be more about compositional development and total musical creativity as opposed to just approaching a piece of music as a platform for screaming guitar. it's a fun place to be, but most definitely challenging. i'll be extremely interested in hearing what you come up with. go for it!

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
ed:

totally loved it. this is the space where i am right now. it seems to be more about compositional development and total musical creativity as opposed to just approaching a piece of music as a platform for screaming guitar. it's a fun place to be, but most definitely challenging. i'll be extremely interested in hearing what you come up with. go for it!
I started going that direction with the last 5 tunes of my CD Dog House...they're gonna revoke my guitar green card if I keep this up...

jabromusic

Silver Supporting Member
really cool stuff there ed. you guys must have really good LSD out there on the west coast. hahaha. i really enjoyed that very much.

jack

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
really cool stuff there ed. you guys must have really good LSD out there on the west coast. hahaha. i really enjoyed that very much.

jack

We replaced the flouride in our water with it Jack ... didn't you know... :rolleyes:

usc96

Sounds very nice through my new A7s. :AOK

Peter Gabriel meets Yellow meets the Amen Break meets a bunch of other stuff.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom