My Band covering Ramble On

deepcove17

I had a negative reaction to your singer. I found her delivery mannered and affected; maybe trying too hard.
I appreciate your feedback. She always gives 100% and puts on a good show. After gigs she gets all the praise. But I agree, with this set up we are playing to a crew of lighting and sound guys with ear buds as monitors with our amps etc in isolation....so it is hard to get the vibe that happens when you are feeding off of the crowd and in my case being inspired by the tone of my amp.....so yes I would agree some of what you are getting is manufactured as opposed to genuine.

Again I appreciate your feedback. :cool:

iamdavea

Gold Supporting Member
I appreciate your feedback. She always gives 100% and puts on a good show. After gigs she gets all the praise. But I agree, with this set up we are playing to a crew of lighting and sound guys with ear buds as monitors with our amps etc in isolation....so it is hard to get the vibe that happens when you are feeding off of the crowd and in my case being inspired by the tone of my amp.....so yes I would agree some of what you are getting is manufactured as opposed to genuine.

Again I appreciate your feedback. :cool:
I appreciate your fair-mindedness. I should hasten to add that, instrumentally, everything was aces! Continued Success!

deepcove17

What’s your rig?
For that recording it was a 1979 Les Paul Custom with Antiquity bridge & Seth Lover neck into an Orange OR15 with an Avatar 2X12 loaded with a Scumbcak H75 and a re-issue G12M. I hit a Keeley modded TS9 for the interlude thing.

Trending Topics