My band playing September by Earth, Wind, & Fire

squeally dan

Found this video of my band playing on youtube, but I don't even know who recorded it. Thought this sounded decent. Judging from the youtube coments thus far, I could be wrong. Some of the video editing is strange, and the mix is mostly whats coming out of the monitors. I also don't care for the chorus effect I used ...won't do that again. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18OBVqk7rVA

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Very Cool... Play this song at least twice a week with two different bands ...
Fun to hear someone else doing it too :YinYang

mxandmyax

I'm impressed. I'd also like to know if it's a tracks or just a synth player killin it!

Either way. GReat job!

squeally dan

No tracks, but sometimes I think our keyboard player has 3 arms. He's 62 and never worked a day job, so music is his only thang!

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
No tracks, but sometimes I think our keyboard player has 3 arms. He's 62 and never worked a day job, so music is his only thang!
NO TRACKS ... wow, what a player ... damn valuable ensemble cat to have around ain't he ... geeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

squeally dan

Joe-

Your exactly right. With him, we can play wether me orthe bass player show up or not. He really is a great player. The bass player and drummer are also very good. The bass player has a great ear and can just about play anything on the fly. Plus he can sing those hig parts in the EW&F stuff. I'm just a long for the ride.

Joe- Love your playing. I watch all your yotube stuff. Great inspiration!

Trending Topics