My band's latest demo, weeee....

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by OneMileWish, Jun 3, 2005.

1. OneMileWish

OneMileWish Guest

Hey all,

Haven't been around much recently - my ISP messed up and I havent' had any 'net at home since the 17th, ugh.

Anyhoo...we've been in the studio doing some new demos, and thought I'd share the first mix here. There are still some changes that need to be made to the mix, but I think you'll enjoy the song:

www.onemilewish.com/audio/3000_miles.mp3

I'd love feedback :)

-Dan.

2. edwarddavis

edwarddavis Supporting Member

Sounds great, liked it a lot:cool:

3. scottl

scottl Member

Really great tune! Very well done. The fiddle added a nice dimension. The heavy guitar tracks were tight and big. Good luck with it!

Scott

4. NickVig

NickVig Member

linky no worky...

5. Normster

Normster Member

I really enjoyed this song. I love music that takes me somewhere. Also dug "Solitaire." Great stuff!:D

6. OneMileWish

OneMileWish Guest

7. NickVig

NickVig Member

I dig your band, bro. Where are you playing next, i'd like to come check you guys out live.:dude

8. DonW

DonW Velocity Town Angel Silver Supporting Member

I'm loving the vocals and changes in the song the most, it's an all around great arrangement. I agree the fiddle is a great touch, guitars draw me in. Great work!

9. adamquek

adamquek Member

Man that sounds really cool I agree the fiddle is a nice touch it adds an ethereal dimension to the tracks. The singer could do with a little more punch other than that I dig it. Reminds me of a heavy version of the googoo dolls for some reason maybe it's just me haha

10. iluvstrats

iluvstrats Member

Great song and performance.

11. OneMileWish

OneMileWish Guest

Thanks for the kind words, guys :) I wasn't so sure about the fiddle, myself - I thought that hearing that at the beginning of the track would give the wrong impression of what's to come. But if it sounds good, who cares? :)

Hey Nick - we're on a bit of a haitus right now, working on new material and trying to get into the same city again (our singer is currently 2 hours away), but we're working on a gig for later this month. I'll get back to you :)

Dan.