My band's new EP

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by cauger, Feb 1, 2012.

1. cauger

cauger Member

Hey everybody, I joined a band called Twin Berlin a few months ago. They won Guitar Center's "Your Next Record" contest and got flown out to L.A to record some songs with Travis Barker along with $10,000 in gear. When I left my old band last summer the lead singer Matt and I ran into each other at a party and hit it off, connecting over bands like The Stooges, The Ramones, Nirvana, The Strokes, etc. I was looking for a band and they were searching for a lead guitar player to help fill out their sound at live shows, so it was really perfect timing for both of us. Unfortunately, due to some of the contest rules, I wasn't able to go out to L.A and record with them but we've been practicing and have a bunch of shows lined up in New England over the next few months so that should be really fun. The EP comes out today and the cover art was done by Mikey Welsh of Weezer just before he passed. If you could take a minute and check it out that'd be awesome!

Link:
    http://twinberlin.bandcamp.com/album/th ... -my-virtue

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  2. Probos

Probos Gold Supporting Member

Congrats -- good luck on the tour.

3. tsar nicholas

tsar nicholas Member

4. spamsponge

spamsponge Member

I like all 3 songs... Good luck with your career.

Who is it that singer reminds me of? Someone from the '80s or so... I cannot put my finger on it.

5. cauger

cauger Member

Thanks for listening!