• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

My Boss Pedal Collection (3/4's complete!)

Ghost Dancer

Thanks so much guys! The VB-2 and the SG-1 are head and shoulders the most expensive. Aside from those, I never had to break the $150 mark for anything. But that took a LOT of eBay and forum hunting.

Makes sense, even the more coveted PN-2, PH-1r, HM-2, RV-3, CE-2, etc. can often be had for around $150 or less from what I've seen. In addition to the aforementioned VB-2 and SG-1, the other most expensive I've seen is the DM-2. How'd ya score one of those for $150!?

severinsteel

Silver Supporting Member
Makes sense, even the more coveted PN-2, PH-1r, HM-2, RV-3, CE-2, etc. can often be had for around $150 or less from what I've seen. In addition to the aforementioned VB-2 and SG-1, the other most expensive I've seen is the DM-2. How'd ya score one of those for $150!?

Patience! I actually bought it with a few others in a lot, here on TGP. I sold the others and made a little profit. The DM-2 ended up being around $150 in the end.

larimar

:dude Sweet! I look forward to more of your reviews and good luck with the collection!

I have 10 Boss pedals these days. I like buying them used and under $50.

My Boss collection.... all MIJ (cool factor:)) except the models that are only MIT made.

FZ-2
FT-2
DS-1
PH-2
BF-2
FZ-3
MT-2
CS-3
OD-2
SD-1

The FT-2 in manual / exp mode is pretty cool for filtering the gain pedals...lots of tonal variations for recording, finding new sounds, etc... One of my fav' Boss pedals along with the Hyper Fuzz FZ-2 and Super Phaser PH-2

Top Bottom