• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My buddy got a feature in Vintage Guitar!

2leod

Re-Member
My friend Andrei, the guy who makes Yellow Cab cabinets, just got a feature article in Vintage Guitar magazine. How cool is that? Cool enough to share with y'all!

Now I guess I'll have to do the disclosure thing...

:)

2leod

Re-Member
Yeah, he's pretty happy about it.

The pictures were taken at my studio, so I'm kinda pleased as well!

2leod

Re-Member
Thanks, guys!

If you want to check it out, it's in the Tech section by David Jung - this month's issue I think.

Hmmm - I just checked their web page, and it doesn't show there. I don't have a copy, but I think it's this issue. Has anybody seen the article?

2leod

Re-Member
My mistake...

The article is coming out in the March issue, look for it then!

2leod

Re-Member
March is out already?
I'm so confused... (That's a cakewalk, though).

I saw the rough draft and I thought it was pretty good too! I'll have to see how much got through editing.
:)

He's a great guy to talk to, so don't hesitate to call if there are any questions. We test all the loaded cabs here at the studio so I can give folks here my impressions of the different configurations FWIW.

Trending Topics