My Cherry's Popped!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by 02Singlecut, Feb 25, 2012.

1. 02Singlecut

02Singlecut Supporting Member

I finally used my Axe Fx Ultra last night live. It's the first time since the mid 80's I haven't had an amp behind me and to be honest I was really nervous that thing weren't going to go well. WoW!!!! what a difference 20+ years makes as far as rack gear!!! I could not believe what I was hearing and I'm going to say it's the best gig I've played/had in years! I bought the U;tra about a month or so ago and with the help of a couple local friends and Scott Peterson , I'm kinda getting comfortable with it. I've haven't really gone too deep into creating new presets etc....I've basically used what was given to me in the factory presets and tweaked them to my liking. I'm using 2 cleans and 3 drivin presets. It's really about all I need live and I can say IMHO what I heard last night was amazing!!! The MFC-101 worked as avertised. I used a QSC K-12 behind me and ran the other to the FOH. I have never been able to manage my stage volume and been able to hear myself so well.

Home @ 230am...@ work at 7am and I'm counting the hours until my gig tonight!!! WELL DONE FRACTAL!!!!!!!! :bow

2. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Glad you are having fun... that's the whole point! Break a leg tonight!!

3. _pete_

_pete_ Supporting Member

Your journey to the dark side is now complete!

[​IMG]

I dumped amps in favor of a GSP1101 rig with 2 powered FRFR cabs and have never been happier with my tone.

4. sheguitarplayer

sheguitarplayer Member

Nice one, always great to see a happy guitarist.
    Have a great gig tonight.