My Debut EP - "Together Alone" (Beatlesy/Neil Young/Wilco/power pop jam?!!)

Rockinrob86

Silver Supporting Member
streaming links -

I've been writing songs and playing in bands (mostly as a sideman on guitar or pedal steel) for the last 15 years or so. Had a couple bands that were great in my 20's, but never got to record them well - I'm better at writing and playing than all the "other stuff" you have to be able to do to be able to do this.

Anyways, bought recording gear in 2015 and have spent the last 5 years learning how to use it and recording my huge backlog of songs, while also continuing to play in bands and not focus on my thing enough. The last couple months have finally given me the time to finish things, resulting in this EP - with an album I'm finishing mixing and will be sending to mastering shortly, another album that is almost finished being recorded and then about 20 solid songs in various states of completion that may even be abandoned for the 10 or so I've written more recently! Lots of activity over here at Robot Sound!

All these songs were recorded at two different home studios, at different times, with different bands - I played all the instruments on "Together Alone", and the whole thing was mastered by Jason Hobert at Melancholy Studios, St. Petersburg, FL.

So, please check it out and if you dig it, add me on all the places online to get notices on the future releases. Thanks for checking out my tunes!

Trending Topics