My DIY pedal holder case thingy.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by slayerbear17, Jul 11, 2019.

1. slayerbear17

slayerbear17 Member

Never been a huge user of individual pedals or in big numbers. I decided to build a small wooden case for them.

The plexicover I accidentally dropped and it cracked so I might end up putting a metal grill on it.

[​IMG]

The donner and isp go into the effects loop of a 6505+ while the wireless tuner go in front.

[​IMG]

I like the fact I can just roll up the cables and close the lid with ease.

Vaibhav Joshi likes this.
  2. Vaibhav Joshi

Vaibhav Joshi Member

That looks quite neat. Do you have route for the I/P & O/P cables?
    Don't replace the glass, it looks sexy Hi-tech like this but maybe impractical.

3. slayerbear17

slayerbear17 Member

Since using tube heads this is my go to pedal board for gigging and recording. Thank you for the kind comments. Takes a bit of practice to get the cables in, I'm thinking of making a cutout where I can just push the cables in while the case is closed.

I appreciate your comment aboot the Kokko compressor, I might just stick with the Donner UltraComp, such a great pedal during recording and LIVE!!!

Vaibhav Joshi likes this.
  4. Vaibhav Joshi

Vaibhav Joshi Member

You're welcome. Your pedal board is quite minimal, great.
    I think you're referring to the excessive volume boost I found with the Kokko compressor at 18V. In any case, I would not suggest that or any dyna comp kind of compressor because of how the dynamics get impacted.
    If the Donner works for you, stick to it!!