• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

My Dual Terror got a new outfit!!!! Check it out!

jimmyohio75

I love my Dual Terror but I have always been annoyed by the lack of head shell. Now I'm happy!!! Black Orange love!!!:dude
A guy over at "My Les Paul" did the work. he goes by screen name Alexb17. Thanks Alex!! How sick is this???

Axe-Man

Me neither...Your TH30 in black was the inspiration for mine.....Love Orange in black!!:bonk
Ha! I actually wanted it in Orange but the black does look very cool.

I've been waiting 5 weeks to get my TH30 back as it blew up just before NYE. Aparently it's very rare for Orange amps to play up though.

looks great! I actually really like the metal box and handle look of the terror amps.
Totally agree. I do think your conversion looks great, but I actually love the way the Terror series looks by default. Stripped down, compact and classy - very unconventional. Makes them stand out. Dare I say, a little bit "Apple."

jimmyohio75

Totally agree. I do think your conversion looks great, but I actually love the way the Terror series looks by default. Stripped down, compact and classy - very unconventional. Makes them stand out. Dare I say, a little bit "Apple."
I like the head shell mainly so I can match it to the cab. I have always been fond of Orange amps in black tolex. When I found a guy to do it cheap (and quality) I jumped on it.:aok

Standard 64

compact(fits right in the gig bag) and better cooling

cyguitar

Did you ever get a hold of Weston (dawnofzion) from the Orange forums? If so, I'm taking it he said he wasn't doing them anymore. I had a TT that he made a head cab for. If I ever end up with another TT, which would be my third, maybe I'll see if your guy will make a head cab in Orange for me. I'm not crazy about the battery charger look. I even wrote to someone on the Orange forums, that works for Orange. I asked them if Orange was ever planning on coming out with a TT series in a standard Orange type headshell. I haven't got a response from them.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom