• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My feelings after playing the KPA for 2,5 months (live and rehearsal)

CyberFerret

Ya, but I can see that secretly you are dying on the inside with wanton lust for another hardware modeller... :D

Nah, kidding... keep enjoying that Kemper...

Willowdale

Silver Supporting Member
Show your face, don't be embarrassed, I'm sure it doesn't sound that bad!!

m~Dan

There is a very good twin profile... don't know anything about hiwatt though :-/

KJR321

m Dan, what do you use for speakers or monitors? Have you used headphones with it? If so, how does it sound with headphones?

m~Dan

m Dan, what do you use for speakers or monitors? Have you used headphones with it? If so, how does it sound with headphones?
Used:

- Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro
- Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro
- RCF NX112SMA
- dB Opera 415
- Poweramp + 212 Hughes and Kettner Cab

It sounds awesome with any of them.
The guitar is a Hohner Professional SL or somehting like that, don't know - backup guitar I leave at rehearsal room, cheap but ok sounding :D

Trending Topics