My first (autoproduced) album

amagras

I'm not one of the usuals but I've been visiting as a member for years. After releasing my first full album (after a couple of short EPs a lot of years in the making) a good friend suggested I should try posting over here and see how much feedback and attention I could get. This music is a direct result of the music I like to hear: Weather Report, Pat Metheny, Rush, Tribal Tech, Wes Montgomery... and my experiences with other artists. The style varies from jazz rock to power fusion and I'm proud to present some talented guests.

I play guitar, but I also recorded, programmed, produced and mixed the whole thing. Here is a video showing real quick how I mixed of one of the songs which is also free to download from here.

Questions and feedback are welcome.

If in the remote case someone digs the music and wants to get the album I was able to generate this 95% discount code specially for The Gear Page: TGP95OFF (Bandcamp won't let me go lower than that). Just follow this link to Bandcamp and paste the code at checkout.

Thank you very much, I promise I'll stick around and post whenever there's something useful to say!

Best,

Andrei

amagras

I made this video today playing another song with my Am Deluxe Ash (with Samarium Cobalt Noiseless because it was made in 2006) and BIAS Desktop:

Trending Topics