My First Clip: "Who's Cryin' Now" solo

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by hawkeye17, Dec 11, 2011.

1. hawkeye17

hawkeye17 Member

I'm still learning to use this new video recorder I got but here's my first clip. Yeah my playing sucks but I'm working on it now that I've started playing a bit more after years of barely playing at all. The lighting in my 'man cave' is bad and the guitar level is a bit lower than it should be too. "Who's Cryin' Now" with my Anderson through a Blackstar HT-5R combo with no F/X:

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d8/Hawkeye1717/?action=view&current=ZOOM0001.mp4

2. whiteop

whiteop Senior Member

Nice tone. Sounds right per my recollection. Nice guitar too. One of my favorite solos of all time. Neal Schon is king at making melodic signature solos that you will always remember.

3. hawkeye17

hawkeye17 Member

Thanks!! I'm really happy with this little Blackstar combo. Great amp for recording and home practice and I'm getting some solid tones without pissing off the neighbors (gotta love apartments!). I dropped a NOS Mullard in there after this clip and that made it sound even nicer. The guitar needs new strings too....badly. That's the only thing I hate about Floyd's, restringing them.

4. v-verb

v-verb Member

Sounds right - nice clip. Thanks!