My first custom build since the "Other" Flying V...

Shark21

Silver Supporting Member
FedEx is clearing it through customs. They wanted to know the type of wood/woods used in the construction. I told them solid Limba. She asked if there were any veneers. I said no. I guess the fretboard could be considered "veneer", but that's not how I define the term. Should be here on Wednesday or Thursday according to the nice lady at FedEx. It's in Memphis now!

soli528

Silver Supporting Member
Is the headstock a holly veneer? Not that I'd be splitting hairs with customs...;)

Shark21

Silver Supporting Member
So, let me see if I can get this straight. You're so worried about the lacquer on this guitar (that you will never play or see in person) that you find it pivotal to the conversation in my thread.

Here's an idea. How about I let you know, if it's a piece of **** and the paint sucks. You're not a breath of fresh air, dude. You can comment all you want in any thread you want. But I don't have to like it. Paolo's not some boob just building his first guitar.

To be kind, your concern was initially appreciated. But not what seems like every other post. Relax. You're not on the hook for the dough.