My first Fender Custom Shop.......'60 Strat NOS

stratman89

Silver Supporting Member
Well I returned my '56 Les Paul RI Gold Top after a couple months of owning it and ordered a '60 CS Stratocaster NOS from Wildwood Guitars which just arrived yesterday.Firstly I'm blown away at the acoustical resonance of this Strat and when plugged in it's magical. Secondly Wildwood Guitars customer service was excellent, Bruce was very helpful over the phone in his description of tone and playabilty of the guitar after playing it. He described how it had beautiful bell like tones and that it does. I chose Wildwood because they offered a 9.5" radius and I'm glad I did. It's really hard to describe how killer this Custom Shop really is!

KazJY

Beautiful stuff!!! I wish dealers stocked more NOS... I'll have to give Wildwood a call.

Enjoy the tones!

Thwap

Platinum Supporting Member
Congrats on the score!

Wildwood is #1 in my book.

Wildwood 10 strat is on the radar the end of this year.:BOUNCE

XKnight

Well I returned my '56 Les Paul RI Gold Top after a couple months of owning it
Just curious, what shop let you return a guitar after owning it a couple of months?

Also, what didn't you like about the LP RI?

BTW, nice looking Strat. Congrats and enjoy!

dave s

Congrats on taking delivery of that beauty! Same feelings on the CS strats. They are just incredible guitars!

Enjoy!

dave

stratman89

Silver Supporting Member
Just curious, what shop let you return a guitar after owning it a couple of months?

Also, what didn't you like about the LP RI?

BTW, nice looking Strat. Congrats and enjoy!
Long and McQuade here in Canada which is probably the closest thing to GC in the U.S. I did have to pay a 15% restocking charge. I did love the '56 VOS but was'nt playing it after buying a Gibson GOTW '67 SG Special RI with P90's. The assistant manager of L&M told me the SG was coming into the store a couple of weeks after I got the LP and had to have it after being SG-less for a while.

Trending Topics