My first post here! Here are two pieces, "Heart Beat" and "Acostic Funk"

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Mehanov, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Hi to all !!! It's so nice to be a member of this interesting place. I would like to introduce two my instrumental pieces. The first named HEART BEAT and second piece is Acoustic Funk

For the first record a use my Marshall JTM60 miced with AKG D60S.The bass guitar is recorded by my friend Geo from Kavarna City , Bulgaria. Other parts are programmed.All solos are improvised.

For the second piece i use bulgarian acoustic guitar ,with naylon strings miced with some cheap PC mic. I improvised voice and guitar solos simultaneous.The bass guitar again is recorded by my friend Geo from Kavarna City , Bulgaria. Other parts are programmed.

I hope YOU Enjoy!!! :)

2. unix-guy

unix-guy Member

Wow - I can't believe nobody has posted anything so far.

HEART BEAT has a lot of the Vai flavor going on. I like the upbeat clean guitar, the groove, the melody, the begining harmonies are really good, too. The bassist has a nice part in there, too!

I wasn't able to get the acoustic track. :confused:

Anyway, nice job.

Kevin

3. adlibmusic

adlibmusic Member

Hey man, that was nice. I enjoyed it. You're rippin' it pretty good! Kudos to your bass man also. I liked his stuff!
    :dude

4. ChazMania

ChazMania Silver Supporting Member

Tasty! Really tasty! I hear some Satriani influence, nice tone and phrasing. I also could not get the second track to play.

5. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Thank you guys for listening!!!
    Unix-guy , thank you for a nice words , the acoustic track have no problem for download or listen. If you want try again. The link is working.

Adlibmusic , thanks for your words. Yes the bass player is very unpresumptuous guy , but he playng good I thnik.

Thank You ChazMania for comment!!! I don't know why the second track is not available. I will check it.

Soon I will post here more of my music.

Sorry for my bad English!!! Have A nice Day to All !!!!!

.... and if you stil have problem to download or listen acoustick track , I will move the track to other place ..... Bye for now :))))

6. unix-guy

unix-guy Member

I tried the link again - its still reported as not available. However, if I go to your tripod site I can download it.

I like this one, too. Good groove - and again, your bass player is really good :D

Kevin

7. vladorg

vladorg Supporting Member

A bump and a welcome to my homie!I've listened to both tracks and they both ROCK!Here's s link that I posted not too long ago of an acoustic track that Mr. Mehanov had me featured on:

Link to the "Acoustic Dream" thread!

Vlad

8. Marcello

Marcello Member

sweet man, reminds me of greg howe, ripping!

9. t0neg0d

t0neg0d Member

I really liked the first song! Great stuff... definately here the Howe influence as well. I also couldn't get at the second one =( Let us know when we can!!

10. Mehanov

Mehanov Member

Hi to All!!! Thank You for listening!

Hi Vlad, you are great guitar player and I'm sooo happy to be your friend. Soon I hope we will record together some new stuff.

Here is the new link for the second piece.

I hope now it will working.

ACOUSTIC FUNKY

Rosen Mehanov