1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

My first song posting

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by cmacalpine, Dec 23, 2005.

1. cmacalpine

cmacalpine Member

Hi guys:

A little bit nervous, but here is my first song posting. It uses a backing track from the SD forum which I loved.

I used my natural ash ASE strat maple neck, cool rails neck, stock middle, hot rails bridge, tone rolled off to 6.5. It is a very bright guitar which I like, but the Delta Tones were too scooped for me. I ran it into my Wasabi AO1 on the clean boost side into my Digitech GSP2101 using cab emulation with a quasi plexi patch that I wrote - low gain. The melody and harmony guitars are my Wolfgang QT running through the same chain. I hope that you all enjoy it.

Happy Holidays.

Blip Stevo Jam

2. fig

fig Member

No reason to be nervous. You did a great job! I liked it a lot! Very nice playing!!

Greg

3. cmacalpine

cmacalpine Member

Thanks Fig,

I am glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun.

Chris M.

4. Dave35

Dave35 Member

I liked it.....keep em coming!

5. gsozz

gsozz Member

I love the wet gluitar sounds. Good writing and solid feel. Lets here some more!!!!
    Greg

6. cmacalpine

cmacalpine Member

forgive my delay, I've been busy mixing, but thanks Dave35 and gsozz for the kind words. I will have some of my stuff up shortly.

Chris M