My friend Dan Wilson on Invitation

frankiestarr

man, I'm not sure what exactly it was. I really like Dan, and Invitation, but I couldn't make it through the whole track without wanting to hurry up and turn it off. Sounds like a cool band, it's probably just me....

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
man, I'm not sure what exactly it was. I really like Dan, and Invitation, but I couldn't make it through the whole track without wanting to hurry up and turn it off. Sounds like a cool band, it's probably just me....
I kind of felt that way on the keyboard solo but Dan is just so locked into the time i feel enthralled everytime I listen to it.

But it's a long tune and I think that contributes to ansyness. I do think these long tunes are more fun to play over than to listen to unless you're a jazzer....

frankiestarr

I kind of felt that way on the keyboard solo but Dan is just so locked into the time i feel enthralled everytime I listen to it.

But it's a long tune and I think that contributes to ansyness. I do think these long tunes are more fun to play over than to listen to unless you're a jazzer....

Yea, That long keyboard solo didn't help...Dan's a monster, no doubt ! I would like to hear more from him. And you too ! I'm thinking you could rip out a solo guitar CD in a week or two and sell the crap out of them ! I would buy 2 or 3 just to get the ball rolling ! haha

Trending Topics