1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

My German Sextet is complete... Teuffel content

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by UliM, Dec 20, 2009.

1. UliM

UliM Silver Supporting Member

Now I have nothing more to dream about - at least for the next couple of months. After getting the awesome KOLL double neck guitar - I got two more guitars this year - all German,
    an Andreas Kuntz (he'S actually spelled with a "C" at the beginning, but for obvious reasons, TGP doesn't accept that spelling) acoustic guitar with a 33-year-old spruce top, Indian Rosewood back and sides and a Schatten Artist pickup.
    The other one is a nylon string guitar made by Albert & Mueller with spruce top and Indian Rosewood sides and back. This one has a built-in RMC-pickup with grants me synth access.

The archtop is built by Johannes (or Joe) Striebel, hand-carved spruce top with maple sides, back and bird's eye maple neck.

Then there is a nylon fretless MIDI FRAMEWorks guitar built by Frank Krocker, a great instrument.

And finally my two beloved Teuffel teslas, one classic with 7 strings and one MIDI.

They are all awesome - and - yep - all lefties:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tri7/5

Tri7/5 Supporting Member

How's the silent classical play?

3. Kappy

Kappy Member

Stunning collection! You have any of your music posted online or CDs for sale? Your clip in the other thread about the new Teuffel was intriguing.

4. UliM

UliM Silver Supporting Member

5. Tri7/5

Tri7/5 Supporting Member

I didn't even notice is was fretless... I've never seen a fretless classical.