• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

My guitars were stolen

woof*

Update: I got them back!
thank you to all of you for your thoughts and concerns! I appreciate you!

I put this in the stolen guitars area already but thought more would see it here.
Last Wednesday morning my guitars were taken from my house in aurora co.
they went straight to a pawn shop and were turned away. A guy saw the transaction and bought them from a thief in the parking lot.
my Revelator shell pink turned yellow and my 61 sunburst strat.
already checking all pawn shops, music stores, Craigslist, eBay and reverb.
If you are in Colorado and come across these contact the aurora police department or me here. The two on left.
thanks
CE238B3D-E2AD-4C7C-BCF9-5714DADDDC5C.jpeg

Last edited:

josephpnorman

Gold Supporting Member
Can you link me to the Facebook post? I’m in Louisiana but My brothers girlfriend is in grad school in Denver and also makes art and has a strong following online. I bet she would repost it and maybe get some attention. Sorry to hear this man.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
That’s aweful. So sorry.. ill keep a lookout here in Santa Fe if they wind up down here.....$50K. That’s grand larceny!

David M.

Silver Supporting Member
I put this in the stolen guitars area already but thought more would see it here.
Last Wednesday morning my guitars were taken from my house in aurora co.
they went straight to a pawn shop and were turned away. A guy saw the transaction and bought them from a thief in the parking lot.
my Revelator shell pink turned yellow and my 61 sunburst strat.
already checking all pawn shops, music stores, Craigslist, eBay and reverb.
If you are in Colorado and come across these contact the aurora police department or me here. The two on left.
thanks
View attachment 304156
Sad that happened to you.

Did you have insurance coverage for them, if not it may be the sort of thing you may want to look at, especially if you get replacement coverage.

Take care.

Boundcustom

Vendor
Can you link me to it?
Yeah if I can find it again. It was in one of the guitar nerd groups I follow maybe “what Grinds my Gear” but I just scrolled about 200 posts _1 day and did not see it. The Marshall head made me stop scrolling.
it was a “keep your eyes out post” maybe someone here put it up as a psa

Trending Topics