• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

My homebrew #3 is done

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Killer stuff Dave!

Congrats on some fine work.:AOK

guitarman_1

Gold Supporting Member
Those are some beautiful guitars. I like number 1 myself, but they are all stunning.
:AOK

Teleplayer

Moder8er
Staff member
Wait a minute here....... At least to me, it looks EXACTLY like.......nothing else out there. So who did you copy???? Huh??? Huh?????? Come on, give up the goods. Did you hand wind the strings yourself? Come on - a lot of other guitar makers and luthiers use strings......don't try and fob it off like it's an original idea.....pffffffft.... Seen it before.....

;) :D

Lex Luthier

Wait a minute here....... At least to me, it looks EXACTLY like.......nothing else out there. So who did you copy???? Huh??? Huh?????? Come on, give up the goods. Did you hand wind the strings yourself? Come on - a lot of other guitar makers and luthiers use strings......don't try and fob it off like it's an original idea.....pffffffft.... Seen it before.....

;) :D
I'll leave the string making to others. LOL ;)

BigViolin

Very beautiful instrument, you obviously take great pride in your work. Congrats!!

Also, great forum name.

DonW

Velocity Town Angel
Double Platinum Member
Originally posted by Lex Luthier:
I used Behlen lacquer and Crescent green gold powder.
Stands out to me as a yellow gold. Striking, love the color. Guitar as a whole is completely appealing. I'll wait patiently for the word when you go public.:AOK

Lex Luthier

Originally posted by Lex Luthier:

Stands out to me as a yellow gold. Striking, love the color. Guitar as a whole is completely appealing. I'll wait patiently for the word when you go public.:AOK
It's the green-gold powder, but the amber toner I shot on after the gold that gives it a more amber hue.

PS: Thank you everyone for the very kind comments, I really appreciate it more than you would ever know! Now I just need to get going on the next one.... ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom