I was going to hold off on posting this until my board was fully populated, but I'm only waiting on one pedal. I'm also bored today, so here goes... Obviously the TPG is a wealth of pedalboard knowledge and I've gleaned countless ideas from you guys. I've waded through the mighty pedalboard thread and that provided basically all of the research material that was needed. The threads by Den and Selavie here in particular were the most insightful. Pumaboards and Trailertrash were my biggest influences and if I wasn't into building things and coming up with projects in general, they'd be the first I'd turn to. So, I'm a designer / CAD guy, it's what I've been doing professionally for the past ten years. I work for an A/V company that does automated home systems and fancy theaters, etc. Most of the time I'm posting on the TPG, I'm taking a break from drawing stuff. So that's where the project started...all mistakes are made in the computer, before I fire up a saw. The first thing was the case I found for $20 at Lowes. The whole point was to build it for cheap, so I figured out how to arrange my pedals inside of a 17" wide and 12" deep footprint. I only have six, so I wasn't shooting for anything major. I liked the wedge idea, because you can route the wires underneath. Plus I think it's a little more ergonomic. After all the CAD was done - I built a mock up out of foam core and placed all my pedals on it to be sure it felt OK. I've never been one to jump around a lot when I play, so my toe tapping is pretty calculated. I knew they'd be packed in tight. The materials were pretty straight forward - 1/2" cabinet grade plywood - 1/4" for the bottom - some screw on feet - 1/2" aluminum angle - some cool drawer pulls - velcro supplies from Stomping Ground - and some brushed aluminum sheet metal to cover it all with. I dig the Tolex thing, but I wanted it to be more rugged. I've seen many Tolex tears over the years. Plus, the entire board looks like it's made from metal. The box was screwed, glued, puttied and sanded. Then I cut the sheet metal (with tin snips) to fit and used laminate glue to attach it. Pretty much like working with veneer. The angle was cut and drilled - and installed after I spray mounted the loop fabric, so it would overlap the edges. To mount the loop fabric - I used 3M 'Super 90' - it's some strong stuff and holds it down well. I drilled all the holes for the wiring before I mounted the loop fabric, then I just cut little slits where the holes were. And that was pretty much it... Of course - wiring it up is the best part. I got George Ls from Stomping Ground and right angle power cables from Parts Express, as well as the Neutrik jacks. I cut my PP2 cables in half and crimp connected them to the RA ones. The only soldering invloved was connecting the George Ls to the Neutriks, it was much easier than I thought it would be. I made my George L connections one at a time and checked them, there were no problems in that department either. I left the corner blocks recessed to recieve the 1/4" bottom and the screw on rubber feet hold it in place. And the humble collection, fairly utilitarian. Most of the time I play clean. As much as I hang around here and love talking about pedals...I'm not really all that much of an effects player. The space is reserved for my TIMMY - which from what I gather should be right around the corner...it'll be sweet. One cool thing about how the setup worked out, is that I can engage chorus and reverb from the H2O and the HG in a single stomp... Anyways - Thanks for all the inspiration ya'll, I enjoy hanging out around here and have learned a hell of a lot. I've been playing for 27 years now and never had the inclination to build a board for my pedals, till I found TPG. The only problem is.........I have plans already to pretty much replace every pedal on my board. And I just finished the damn thing!