My latest Build...

jasonk931

Silver Supporting Member
I have a guy who cuts necks for me and I shape. Body is also a pre cut and I shape.

jasonk931

Silver Supporting Member
Update: After many years of playing every guitar on earth, this one is my ONE! I don't exactly know what it is, but the combination is the jackpot for all my playing! Finally!

jasonk931

Silver Supporting Member
Congrats on finding the one!

You have great skills and that's a beautiful guitar. Enjoy your work kind sir!
Thank you. it so good when you see a guitar and play it and everything about it leaves you 100% satisfied. Im going to be building a few more of these also. When I finish them Ill post some pics. Ill be selling a few. Can't keep a feel this good to myself! lol!

P.S. I do have to do my research on headstock shape. I know mine is very akin to Suhr, Peavey, and Kramer, so I have to make sure I don't cross that line.

Any headstock design ideas are welcomed!

jasonk931

Silver Supporting Member
I was always torn between my strat and LP, and this is literally the best of both worlds! And, to be honest, I was leaning towards a Musicman Luke 3 as it seemed to have that blend, and I decided to save about 1500$ and make my own. Love!

Only thing I would change is I would make the bridge recessed, otherwise, this is basically my ideal guitar, even thou I am always torn between locking floyd roses and non locking two post trems.... Still don't know what I prefer. anyway, Amazing work :aok

jasonk931

Silver Supporting Member
Only thing I would change is I would make the bridge recessed, otherwise, this is basically my ideal guitar, even thou I am always torn between locking floyd roses and non locking two post trems.... Still don't know what I prefer. anyway, Amazing work :aok
I've Also gone back and forth with locking and non. Always a toss up. It's like a Baskin Robbins with strings! Lol

Trending Topics

Top Bottom