My latest Trussart Deluxe Steelcaster... Paisley!

Here she is with her friend...

t20.jpg

Powder blue on cream... with the swirlies!

t18.jpg

A better look at the swirlies in question, and the 4-way switch:

t17.jpg

Big fat neck... the way I like them!

t14.jpg

Dig the contoured bottom of the headstock... very comfy.

t12.jpg

Holey back:

t10.jpg

There she is in her entirety:

t8.jpg

A ton more pics of the Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster here ... and videos coming soon!

Thanks guys. I can't wait to have enough free time from work to be able to make the videos! It will be the first videos in my new guitar room, too :)

todd richman

Mojo, that is another beautiful guitar courtesy of James T. Play it well. A video demo would be nice to hear the pickup variations.

Had a chance to play it only once since I received it, but I really loved the four pickup positions. It's my first guitar with an Arcane pickup in it, and it's a home run. Great, great pickups. The TV Jones in the neck of a T-style is fast becoming my preferred pickup... Both my #1 and #2 guitars have one :)

t30.jpg

Csapo

Platinum Supporting Member
Wow Mojo, :eek: that is one of the most gorgeous guitars I've ever seen. :bow

A custom order from Trussart, I assume? (I know, I should never assume)

Also, which TV Jones did you select for the neck. I'm doing a partscaster and am on the fence.

Just beautiful!!!!! Congrats. :BEER

Oh and LOVE that p/up barrel switch!!!!!!! :AOK

fenderball

Silver Supporting Member
wow...nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i have been gassing for a JT...are they really great guitars>?
also, where'd you pick that one up?
awesome!

KennethC

It's my first guitar with an Arcane pickup in it, and it's a home run. Great, great pickups.

I have a custom set of Arcane pups in the neck and bridge position on my deluxe steelcaster, and you are absolutely right, they are awesome pickups. Rob does a mighty fine job...

catherinef

Beautiful guitar, my friend. I've been jonesing for a Trussart with a TV Jones pickup in the neck position for a while. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you until the economy rebounds a bit. Enjoy!

sickboy79

Amazing as usual Mojo! But, what Trussart isn't? I've almost been playing my Trussarts exclusively lately! I just can't get enough of them - my latest edition being an amazing Steel Top.

Loving the TV Jones in the neck! What a great compliment to the Tele bridge!

Congrats!

Last edited:

sickboy79

Thanks sickboy79... I think you need to post pics of your axe now :D

Well, I posted these before on a seperate thread BUT, I will not pass up the opportunity to show her off some more!!! (along with a couple others - only my Steelcaster Shiny Gator isn't pictured!). I'm not the best photographer in the world - but, these will do!

Picture049-1.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Matchless-Trussart002.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom