• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My latest Trussart Deluxe Steelcaster... Paisley!

Here she is with her friend...

Powder blue on cream... with the swirlies!

A better look at the swirlies in question, and the 4-way switch:

Big fat neck... the way I like them!

Dig the contoured bottom of the headstock... very comfy.

Holey back:

There she is in her entirety:

A ton more pics of the Trussart Deluxe SteelCaster here ... and videos coming soon!

Thanks guys. I can't wait to have enough free time from work to be able to make the videos! It will be the first videos in my new guitar room, too :)

todd richman

Mojo, that is another beautiful guitar courtesy of James T. Play it well. A video demo would be nice to hear the pickup variations.

Had a chance to play it only once since I received it, but I really loved the four pickup positions. It's my first guitar with an Arcane pickup in it, and it's a home run. Great, great pickups. The TV Jones in the neck of a T-style is fast becoming my preferred pickup... Both my #1 and #2 guitars have one :)

Csapo

Double Platinum Member
Wow Mojo, :eek: that is one of the most gorgeous guitars I've ever seen. :bow

A custom order from Trussart, I assume? (I know, I should never assume)

Also, which TV Jones did you select for the neck. I'm doing a partscaster and am on the fence.

Just beautiful!!!!! Congrats. :BEER

Oh and LOVE that p/up barrel switch!!!!!!! :AOK

fenderball

Silver Supporting Member
wow...nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i have been gassing for a JT...are they really great guitars>?
also, where'd you pick that one up?
awesome!

KennethC

It's my first guitar with an Arcane pickup in it, and it's a home run. Great, great pickups.
I have a custom set of Arcane pups in the neck and bridge position on my deluxe steelcaster, and you are absolutely right, they are awesome pickups. Rob does a mighty fine job...

catherinef

Beautiful guitar, my friend. I've been jonesing for a Trussart with a TV Jones pickup in the neck position for a while. Guess I'll have to live vicariously through you until the economy rebounds a bit. Enjoy!

sickboy79

Amazing as usual Mojo! But, what Trussart isn't? I've almost been playing my Trussarts exclusively lately! I just can't get enough of them - my latest edition being an amazing Steel Top.

Loving the TV Jones in the neck! What a great compliment to the Tele bridge!

Congrats!

Last edited:

sickboy79

Thanks sickboy79... I think you need to post pics of your axe now :D
Well, I posted these before on a seperate thread BUT, I will not pass up the opportunity to show her off some more!!! (along with a couple others - only my Steelcaster Shiny Gator isn't pictured!). I'm not the best photographer in the world - but, these will do!

Trending Topics