My local guitar store just got in a BUNCH of new Eastman guitars!

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
I recently gave a buddy my Eastman OM cutaway. IRW back and sides with a lovely spruce top.

It was on par with versions I've played from Martin and Taylor. They really make a wonderful instrument for an affordable price.

Happy hunting.

Tone chader

I really dig my Eastman E10ss/v. It's a short scale dred, like a J-45. It is made with all solid woods, the top is Adi spruce, and it has a cool varnish finish. It looks like a well used vintage guitar. The tone is fantastic! It has a nice big neck too.

M

Member 37136

I bought my son a used AC322, and it's really a great guitar. I wouldn't trade any of mine for it, but spec for spec, it's a hell of a value.

Bobbybigbucks

I really dig my Eastman E10ss/v. It's a short scale dred, like a J-45. It is made with all solid woods, the top is Adi spruce, and it has a cool varnish finish. It looks like a well used vintage guitar. The tone is fantastic! It has a nice big neck too.
That's what I have too! here is a pic of mine:

1605212383441.png

I have a T59/v too.

GK34

And I have money to spend. I think they have about 65 acoustics and 5 or 6 electrics. I'm thinking about selling a few Martins and picking up more Eastmans. :banana

I have a buyer for my D-41 Special. That won't happen until March 2021. I'm selling it to my brother.
Cool! Which store? What city?

Beakertwang

Eastman is absolutely killing it!

I’ve had an AC522CE for almost 10 years that I absolutely love. Just picked up a fantastic sunburst E10OM. Also found a bargain on an AC312CE for my son a few months ago.

They would be great guitars at twice the price.

Trending Topics