• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

my mesa tverb pwns all mapz!!

EXP

Supporting Member

Ive seen this dialect before yet Im not that familiar with it. Can someone translate this for me? I believe the OP is stating that the Mesa Tremoverb is better than any other amp made at a particular style of music? :confused: Bob
I think gamers and high school kids started the lingo. I cant stand it I always feel dumbed down reading threads like these.

swimrunner

Ive seen this dialect before yet Im not that familiar with it. Can someone translate this for me? I believe the OP is stating that the Mesa Tremoverb is better than any other amp made at a particular style of music? :confused: Bob
hcaf

stratton

You know, it's a sad day when on the Gear Page, grammar gets more attention and comments than a glorious white on white Trem-O-Verb halfstack. :dunno

LocustXReign

Well this is far beyond grammer. Its difficult to take the subject of the thread seriously when presented in such a manner. Bob
Oh gee, I didn't know a picture of an amplifier was something that needed to be 'taken seriously' by us Men here at TGP, with our short sleeve button up shirts and our handshakes and such.

Jon C

Silver Supporting Member
You know, it's a sad day when on the Gear Page, grammar gets more attention and comments than a glorious white on white Trem-O-Verb halfstack. :dunno
blame it on the OP who apparently is writing for 8-12 yr. olds, not anyone who might be interested in meaningful & comprehensible content. :drink

Trending Topics