My Metropolis

markp

Gold Supporting Member
I am most inpressed with every clip I have heard of those.
Do you have a clip by chance.

Blueser

Gold Supporting Member
Don't let Leon see that rig! He may do a nightime raid on your place and scoop that baby up! :D

* velcro-fly *

Silver Supporting Member
Tim -

O.k........That Wins :dude

I wouldn't have thought about doing it that way - but now that I see it, it looks just freakin awesome....BTW - my 15 watter Metro sounded killer through my Bog oversize 2x12's, I imagine the 30 is stellar.

Sweeeeeet.

Steve E

wyldefan

Gold Supporting Member
I had the cab and head shell recovered by Splawn guitars. The cab is an open back with greenbacks. It sounds very yummy indead. The grean logo that lights up looks super cool with the purple!

Yes it has Reverb....

arniez

Silver Supporting Member
I played a Metropolis at Junior's last week. I was very impressed, a lot of tone and very flexible. I played it right after a Maz Sr and Jr, so it was in good company and held it's own!
ArnieZ

rhmcfarland

wow!

love the look of that amp!
I've been using a Metro for a little over a year, and love it big time. Check out the clips for some tones, if you like.

Randy

Originally posted by wyldefan
Yes it has Reverb....
Well then you have one of the great amps of our time there. Bogner made his reputation on other amps, but the 30 W Metropolis Reverb is a masterpiece.

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Platinum Supporting Member
Dayum!!! That's a fine lookin rig! Yes, Johnny you outta know how fine purple sounds if anyone does! heheh!!