• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

my microphone might be broken...any help troubleshooting?

teamdelfano

dont laugh but this is a radio shack omnidirectional mic. it works fine for my purposes, which is just recording myself playing and recording my jam sessions as well.

i have a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter that i use to hook it into my macbook. it wont record in garageband. ive also tried it in my mac mini, and it wont register any sound on that computer either.

i do have the mic button to "on" and have checked the 3 pin connector at the bottom of the mic that the cord connects to.....all seems to be ok. ive recorded at least 100 hours on this thing, so its not like i dont know how to set any of this stuff up. im jst not sure if there's something in the mic that is loose and not sure whether i should open it up.....or what. any advice?

JMulhollan

If you can, try using a different mic to test to make 100% sure the cables are all working. If that all works fine with the different mic, than there is probably something wrong with your mic

Trending Topics