• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

My name is Alex and I make pedals

3whyfx

Hello!

I am not much of a guitar player but I run a small operation to hand make pedals under the moniker "3Why FX". I have produced both my own original designs and highly tweaked interpretations of classics. As my studio is based within an artist commune, I use feedback from a bunch of resident musicians to find and refine the inspiration for each pedal design.

Here is what one of my pedals look like.

I have got overdrives, distortions, fuzzes, delays, boosts, chorus/vibrato, reverbs (yes, almost the entire gauntlet of effects genre). I try to come up with a new idea each month, make a small batch and see how it sits with musicians. The last idea was a reverb with infinite reverb, 100% wet and reverb tails (see demo below).

The 3WhyFX website is at www.3whyfx.com. Please do visit it.

I look forward to hearing from this online forum on how we can work together. I love to find out what musicians are looking for and to see if I can make that happen. A challenge as such.

Alex
Founder
3Why FX

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to TGP. Be sure to post threads in the manufacturers section about your products.

Trending Topics