My NEW ALBUM w Holdsworth and Henderson band mates

Sjonesmusic

Greetings family!

My album “Fictional Characters” is finally released!

Featuring myself on guitar, with musicians Steve Hunt, (long time keyboardist for the late guitar legend Allan Holdsworth), as well as drummer Archibald Ligonnière and bassist Romain Labaye, (both of whom have been renowned guitarist Scott Henderson’s band on his recent tours and latest album “People Mover”, *which was just voted Best Jazz Fusion Group by Jazz Times Magazine’s 2020 Reader’s Poll).

Hopefully you’ll give it a listen!

Thanks! Scott

Fictional Characters on Bandcamp

Last edited:

markmann

Now that's how it's done. The fact that you not only played but also mixed and mastered it is almost unbelievable. And the music is reminiscent of that done by my fusion heroes. The only downside is that you are making me feel very inadequate at the moment!

Sjonesmusic

Now that's how it's done. The fact that you not only played but also mixed and mastered it is almost unbelievable. And the music is reminiscent of that done by my fusion heroes. The only downside is that you are making me feel very inadequate at the moment!
Thanks man! Keyboardist Steve Hunt did the mixing and mastering. I’m merely the guitarist and composer. Glad you dig it!

bhbreen

Greetings family!

My album “Fictional Characters” is finally released!

Featuring musicians Steve Hunt, (long time keyboardist for the late guitar legend Allan Holdsworth), as well as drummer Archibald Ligonnière and bassist Romain Labaye, (both of whom have been renowned guitarist Scott Henderson’s band on his recent tours and latest album “People Mover”, *which was just voted Best Jazz Fusion Group by Jazz Times Magazine’s 2020 Reader’s Poll).

Hopefully you’ll give it a listen!

Thanks! Scott

Fictional Characters on Bandcamp
Nice stuff!

Sjonesmusic

The placement of the bass in this mix is almost miraculous. AH lives! Great work.
Thank you! Keyboardist Steve Hunt played keys on, mixed and mastered the album. He did such a great job. He was simultaneously working on his own album featuring Jimmy Johnson at the same time he was mixing this album. I’d bet he was in the zone for sure.

Glad you dig it.

Trending Topics