My new couch workstation

hawk45

Took the holiday to do some winter clean-up projects. One was to get rid of an old couch in the basement (aka my office and man cave). I didn't want to carry that thing out and take to one of the disposal spots they do every so many months, so I decided to break it up and just set out a few pieces a week with the garbage. Once I got it apart I found some decent pieces of wood. Having a little bit of Fred Sanford in me (I may be dating myself with that reference) I decided to add a guitar/amp/board workstation to my work and production desk. Had a few extra pieces of pipe laying around I used for legs. As of yesterday I already upgraded it by getting my PODXT Live more upright for easier view of the tiny screen and manipulation of the knobs for editing. Suck the old Tech21 Power Engine 60 under the new Boss Katana MK2 100 head. Have the PODXT and the Katana split into the Cab with an A/B/Y switch. Just have to switch out the input cable to each for now. Also have both the Katana and PODXT wired into the desktop for use in Ableton Live 10. Love a little project with some repurposed materials.

Astronaut FX

Gold Supporting Member
I'm a little disappointed. I thought I was going to be seeing a really clever, lap workstation for use when sitting on the couch. I could use something like that.

Ziggy0013

Took the holiday to do some winter clean-up projects. One was to get rid of an old couch in the basement (aka my office and man cave). I didn't want to carry that thing out and take to one of the disposal spots they do every so many months, so I decided to break it up and just set out a few pieces a week with the garbage. Once I got it apart I found some decent pieces of wood. Having a little bit of Fred Sanford in me (I may be dating myself with that reference) I decided to add a guitar/amp/board workstation to my work and production desk. Had a few extra pieces of pipe laying around I used for legs. As of yesterday I already upgraded it by getting my PODXT Live more upright for easier view of the tiny screen and manipulation of the knobs for editing. Suck the old Tech21 Power Engine 60 under the new Boss Katana MK2 100 head. Have the PODXT and the Katana split into the Cab with an A/B/Y switch. Just have to switch out the input cable to each for now. Also have both the Katana and PODXT wired into the desktop for use in Ableton Live 10. Love a little project with some repurposed materials.

Nice amp. I have a boss 50 mkll and a boss Artist mkll. Love em to death

smallbutmighty

Silver Supporting Member
Took the holiday to do some winter clean-up projects. One was to get rid of an old couch in the basement (aka my office and man cave). I didn't want to carry that thing out and take to one of the disposal spots they do every so many months, so I decided to break it up and just set out a few pieces a week with the garbage.
I did that exact same thing with a couch we used to have! :)

Trending Topics