My New Fano!

rsdean

Hi All,

Just thought I would share some pics of my new Fano RB6 in "Bull Black" - just an outstanding guitar that feels and sounds 50 years old... :D

Bob

A-Bone

Montonero, MOY, Multitudes
Platinum Supporting Member
Congrats! That looks very cool, and I bet it sounds and plays even better.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Cool!!! I've been eyeing one at an online dealer that's similar, RB6 in black, but the other one is more of an "Ol' Black" feel, silver aged P90 covers, silver pickguard. yours is really great tho, very individual.

Feel free to make clips!!

Enjoy, cheers

John C

Gold Supporting Member
So you're the one; I was going to stop by and check that one out tomorrow while in Lexington. Sounds like a killer guitar and I hope you enjoy it.

sidekick

Silver Supporting Member
Very cool, rsdean and great to find a guitar with that 50 year old vibe.

I know you like black guitars... Something about them, (am custodian of a great black CR4 which was originally yours).

Play your 'new' Fano in good health.

sinner

I like Fanos. I like your Fano. Wraptail? Wow, I'd love to play that one!

Enjoy and make that guitar talk crazy!

rsdean

John,
Thanks and sorry about that :D

sidekick,
That CR4 still haunts me! It is such an awesome guitar. I do like black guitars. :)

Rocco,
Thanks - plan to play it all weekend. :)

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
Just WOW!

That's my favorite Fano look. I can't believe how gorgeous that guitar is.

Congratulations! :)

2HBStrat

That's really cool. It's like someone found an old guitar from a company in the late 50's-60's that everyone forgot about. Nice originality, too!:aok

ripley156

Silver Supporting Member
That's really cool. It's like someone found an old guitar from a company in the late 50's-60's that everyone forgot about. Nice originality, too!:aok
Nice!

This is what I think my mind has been trying to say whenever I see these Fano guitars. Nicely put!

tommc

Supporting Member
Congrats ! I know that's a great sounding guitar. Fralins or Lollars? I just got a Fano JM6 with lollars a couple weeks ago and it is a my new favorite. Feels 'old' right away as you said.

Trending Topics