My new Hayseed 30/Bob Burt rig

gtrchris

Wow! I can already hear the tones just looking at her-I'm gettin' a woody! Bob's a real artist.
Congrats.
Chris

Patch

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks guys for the kind words!

I have to give credit to Rob at Valvetech and Bob Burt. Those guys are true gentlemen and great builders in the amp and cab market. They had GREAT communication with me at all time during the (long!) building process. Everything went flawlessly from the beginning. When I read those threads with horror stories with some amp/cab builders taking the customers money and not giving any update for months, I'm congratulating myself of my choices. I took my time to choose who is gonna make me an amp and a cab, and it paid. Those guys are among the best in the business and you can have all your confidence in them.

A big A+ for Mr Pierce and Mr Burt!

:)

Patch

Platinum Supporting Member
Originally posted by stratofied
Very cool! I would love to hear some clips of your rig.
I would love to do so, but I don't have all it needs to do some clips. And my playing is far from being as good as some guys here!!!

My GVCG Teles into the Hayseed 30 into the Burt cab with 2 Celestion Blue...Am I dreaming or what?:D

pfflam

All it needs is a hardwood floor to match and a natural finish Tele . . .. that'd be a nice picture, woodn't it ;)

Trending Topics